Year 4 2023 - 2024
I love running and exploring!
Welcome to Year 4 (2023-2024) with Mr Hasler, Mrs Russell, and Mrs Callow!
We're thrilled to embark on a brand new adventure this Spring Term as we delve into the fascinating world of "The Victorians." Throughout the term, we'll be exploring life in Britain during the Victorian era, with a particular focus on childhood and the Industrial Revolution.
- Swimming - Tuesdays: Don't forget to pack your swim gear! Our swimming sessions will take place every Tuesday.
- Orchestra - Wednesdays, please remember your instruments.
- Outdoor PE - Thursdays, please remember full outdoor PE uniform
- Forest School - Fridays please check the school calendar for which week your child has forest school
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at Class4@deanvalley.cheshire.sch.uk or please speak to me during drop off / collection.
Reminders for daily learning
- School shoes/ indoor shoes will remain in shool and children can come to school in their outdoor shoes everyday.
- All children with long hair must wear it tied back.
- Children only need to bring the essentials into school every day – lunchbox and water bottle.
- They will be provided with all equipment.
- Children are welcome to bring water bottles into the classroom to be kept on desks.
- A suitable coat is vital as we will spend time outside every day, for daily miles, playtimes and other outdoor learning opportunities.
Below are the main website we use in school. If you can't locate your child's details please contact me.
Times Table Rockstars - Children have their own login.
Numbots - Children have their own login (this is the same as Times Table Rockstars)
Spelling Shed - A subscription service for practising spellings.
Please remind your child to swap their reading books once finished.